Chet The Scribe

My name is Chet Meeks. I am a 32 year old sociologist. I started this blog so that I can write about the things that interest me. I hope you enjoy it.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Phone Tree


When I have my surgery, we will have to have a streamlined way of keeping in touch with one another, getting news, etc., especially during the initial aftermath of the surgery when I'm unable to talk on the phone myself.

Therefore, I have devised the following phone tree. I am not going to post the phone numbers (as I've tried to hook all of you up with people you know and I don't want to violate people's privacy), but if you have been placed in charge of phoning someone whose phone number you do not know, let me know and I will get it to you.

The names that appear in bold italics below are callers; if your name appears in bold italics, you are in charge of calling the people whose names appear after the colon following your name. Read the entire list, as your name will likely be posted twice, both as someone who will be called, and as a caller to someone else.

If I've forgotten anyone, let me know and I'll add them.

Tom Murray: Jason Hendrickson, Michael Roberts, Carla Goar, Asa & Heidi Meeks, Andy & Jody Walter

Jason Hendrickson: Chris Pierce, Steve Seidman

Steve Seidman: Nancy Fischer, Joseph Sullivan

Asa & Heidi Meeks: Asa & Andrea Meeks, Christine Macros

Carla Goar: Henry Baranczak, Chad Scott, Kelly Happe, Deirdre Oakley, Sue Kidera

Kelly Happe: John Butler

Andy & Jody Walter: Brett Walter, Eli Walter, Sid & Ollie Walter, Katherine Hankins, Wendy Simonds

Brett Walter: David Ashley

Sid & Ollie Walter: Peter and Gail Shive (and anyone else at UW)

Wendy Simonds: GSU Sociology, Kirk Elifson, Brian (Seven) Fissette, Ben Ash, Andrew Vail, Stephen Downing

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chet:
This is great. Thanks.
Deirdre

7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jordan 13
asics running shoes
cheap jordans
polo ralph shirts
jordan retro 3
rolex watches
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors purses
ray ban sunglasses outlet
tods outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses discount
fitflops
nike outlet store
coach factory outlet
vans shoes
true religion jeans
kevin durant shoes
replica watches
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton
nike factory outlet
christian louboutin outlet
juicy couture
kate spade handbags
kobe shoes 11
longchamp outlet
ralph lauren polo
true religion jeans
nike outlet
louis vuitton handbags
kate spade
insanity workout
ray ban sunglasses
beats headphones
gucci handbags
20166.3wengdongdong

7:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A week after three of the top four teams lost, another top team suffered a similar fate and cheap nfl jerseys this one might have cost Nike Roshe Run the season-long Heisman frontrunner his chance at the trophy.

Louisville came into Thursday’s pivotal contest Nike Air Max 90 with aspirations of louboutin outlet putting on NFL Jerseys a show worthy of a spot Nike Free Run in nfl jerseys store the top christian louboutin uk four of the College Football Playoff standings, but what resulted Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes was the exact wholesale nfl jerseys opposite. The Cardinals came out flat against an inspired christian louboutin shoes Houston team and were essentially run off the field in a 36-10 rout.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home