Chet The Scribe

My name is Chet Meeks. I am a 32 year old sociologist. I started this blog so that I can write about the things that interest me. I hope you enjoy it.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bake and Jen



I mean Jake and Ben.

When I was sick and staying at Wendy's all the time, I promised Jake and Ben (Wendy's sons) that when I was better we could have a sleep-over. Well, last night Wendy and Gregg went to a concert, so it seemed like the perfect night for me to live up to my promise. Plus I've been wanting to put pics up of Jake and Ben for a long while, so there they are!!

The night began with some cuisine courtesy of Ben. He made some potato falafel with a really delicious yogurt sauce. That's him with the curly hair above in my kitchen. He did a really good job and even cleaned up after himself. Ben is a real talent in the kitchen. He already has his own growing collection of cook books (one of them a present from me), and I think he watches Food Network even more than I do, which is saying quite a lot.

After Ben's dinner, we went to see Blades of Glory with Will Farrel and that guy who played on Napoleon Dynamite. It was really really really funny. Anything with Will Farrel is bound to be funny, but when you add the Will Farrel factor to the fact that this movie is about FIGURE SKATING, you have a sure winner.

After the movie, Jake and Ben helped me find my car and we went home in the rain. Jake had a headache, which concerned me, but it seemed to go away once we got home. I think Jake was a little disappointed that we didn't make it to Radio Shack. He wanted to help me purchase a special cord that will help me hook my IPOD up to my stereo components. Jake is very good at electronic stuff. If any of you need help buying a cell phone, or re-organizing your cell phone plan, or if you want to figure out how to do something with an ipod or just about any other electronic thingamajig, just ask Jake (he's the crazy looking one in the photo above....don't you LOVE his t-shirt??).

I had fun Jakeyben.

Love, Chet

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that CRISCO I see in the background???

You have CRISCO in your kitchen????????????

Please, God, tell me I got this wrong.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is. I know.....gross.

:-(

Chet

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you look closely, just beyond Ben's left (on our right) shoulder is a bottle of metamucil!!!

YUMMMY!


Chet

12:24 PM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-02-25keyun
air max 95
kobe 10
christian louboutin shoes
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton purses
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet
concord 11
burberry outlet online
hollister clothing
louboutin femme
tods outlet online
cheap air jordans
michael kors outlet
vans sneakers
nike air huarache
michael kors handbags
gucci outlet
ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet
kate spade purses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
canada goose outlet online
ray-ban sunglasses
ugg boots outlet
kobe 8
kd 8
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet store
tory burch boots
louis vuitton handbags
true religion
celine bags
coach outlet store
uggs outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
abercrombie and fitch
ray ban sunglasses outlet
polo ralph lauren

5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A week after three of the top four teams lost, another top team suffered a similar fate and cheap nfl jerseys this one might have cost Nike Roshe Run the season-long Heisman frontrunner his chance at the trophy.

Louisville came into Thursday’s pivotal contest Nike Air Max 90 with aspirations of louboutin outlet putting on NFL Jerseys a show worthy of a spot Nike Free Run in nfl jerseys store the top christian louboutin uk four of the College Football Playoff standings, but what resulted Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes was the exact wholesale nfl jerseys opposite. The Cardinals came out flat against an inspired christian louboutin shoes Houston team and were essentially run off the field in a 36-10 rout.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home