Chet The Scribe

My name is Chet Meeks. I am a 32 year old sociologist. I started this blog so that I can write about the things that interest me. I hope you enjoy it.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

MDA Information

Hi Everyone,

A lot of you have been asking about my surgery and Houston and how to go about visiting me there. I figured it would be easier to just post the information here.

My surgery is on the 18th. I have to be there on the 15th, but the 18th is the "big day." I will probably be there for about three weeks, although it is difficult to determine how long I will be there until I actually have the surgery.

MDA has a travel agency that can provide those of you who want to visit with discounted airline, hotel, and rental car prices. Their phone number is 888-848-9992. You have to give them my patient number (706480) in order to get the discounted prices.

All visitors are welcome, though I have to warn you that I'm not going to be looking very pretty.

Love, Chet

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll look prettier than you think! And you'll be in the BEST mood...(hmmmm, let me rethink that one)

Love,

Deirdree

7:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A week after three of the top four teams lost, another top team suffered a similar fate and cheap nfl jerseys this one might have cost Nike Roshe Run the season-long Heisman frontrunner his chance at the trophy.

Louisville came into Thursday’s pivotal contest Nike Air Max 90 with aspirations of louboutin outlet putting on NFL Jerseys a show worthy of a spot Nike Free Run in nfl jerseys store the top christian louboutin uk four of the College Football Playoff standings, but what resulted Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes was the exact wholesale nfl jerseys opposite. The Cardinals came out flat against an inspired christian louboutin shoes Houston team and were essentially run off the field in a 36-10 rout.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home