Chet The Scribe

My name is Chet Meeks. I am a 32 year old sociologist. I started this blog so that I can write about the things that interest me. I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Tache is in Trouble and Other News

Hello Everyone.

I'm sorry that Tache was so mean. I was busy with my brother's visit, and I had NO IDEA that she could type. I also had no idea that she was so cruel and insulting. And I certainly hadn't a clue that she was so opinionated about art. I've tried to tell people before what a bad cat Tache is, but no one ever believed me because she looks so white and soft and cute. Now you know! Anyway, she has been severely reprimanded for this little incident. Her response to said reprimand was to vomit, twice, in the apartment.

I'm feeling better, finally. I had a rough time recovering from this treatment. I felt good during the initial treatment, but the recovery period took longer than the last one. Let's hope this isn't a trend. I still taught my courses and everything this week, so it wasn't enough sickness to really knock me down or anything, just a general malaise. No biggie.

Asa and Andrea headed back to Wyoming yesterday. I was really sad to see them go. I wish they could have stayed on through the weekend, but I they had work to catch up on. They were probably also getting a bit bored with my naps, understandably. But I think they enjoyed Atlanta and our wonderful weather, and I certainly enjoyed having them around for a while. We had a great time.

I have my doctor's appointment today. They do a "complete blood count" every week that I'm not on chemotherapy. I also want to ask my doctor a bunch of questions, mostly because I can tell that he doesn't like it when I ask questions, but also because I do have some curiosities. I do not like my current oncologist that much, which will be the subject of a longer post some day, I assure you. He talks too much, doesn't listen well, and I can tell already that he has put me in a medical category and isn't doing a lot of active thinking about my disease. This recurrence happened so suddenly I did not have time to doctor-shop, so he'll have to do for now.

Hope everyone's well.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really tihnk that you need to write a book! You bring up excellent points about how SCREWED up our health care system is and what doctors will do for a buck! Just plain RIDICULOUS! I am glad you sent the MO FO a letter!
Be Well!
RH

2:16 PM  
Blogger Movers and Packers Online said...

Presently send us your enquiry through our online shape and get the quotes of top movers in Bangalore

Packers and Movers India
http://moverspackersonline.com/packers-and-movers-bangalore/
http://moverspackersonline.com/packers-and-movers-delhi/
http://moverspackersonline.com/packers-and-movers-hyderabad/
http://moverspackersonline.com/packers-and-movers-chennai/
http://moverspackersonline.com/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
http://moverspackersonline.com/packers-and-movers-pune/
http://moverspackersonline.com/packers-and-movers-noida/
http://moverspackersonline.com/packers-and-movers-gurgaon/
http://moverspackersonline.com/packers-and-movers-ghaziabad/
http://moverspackersonline.com/packers-and-movers-faridabad/

12:35 PM  
Blogger Movers and Packers Online said...

We will offer you with free estimations of some of best packers and movers Hyderabad based offices of Bangalore.

Bangalore Packers and Movers
Delhi Packers and Movers
Hyderabad Packers and Movers
Mumbai Packers and Movers
Chennai Packers and Movers
Pune Packers and Movers

12:35 PM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-02-25keyun
air max 95
kobe 10
christian louboutin shoes
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton purses
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet
concord 11
burberry outlet online
hollister clothing
louboutin femme
tods outlet online
cheap air jordans
michael kors outlet
vans sneakers
nike air huarache
michael kors handbags
gucci outlet
ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet
kate spade purses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
canada goose outlet online
ray-ban sunglasses
ugg boots outlet
kobe 8
kd 8
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet store
tory burch boots
louis vuitton handbags
true religion
celine bags
coach outlet store
uggs outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
abercrombie and fitch
ray ban sunglasses outlet
polo ralph lauren

5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A week after three of the top four teams lost, another top team suffered a similar fate and cheap nfl jerseys this one might have cost Nike Roshe Run the season-long Heisman frontrunner his chance at the trophy.

Louisville came into Thursday’s pivotal contest Nike Air Max 90 with aspirations of louboutin outlet putting on NFL Jerseys a show worthy of a spot Nike Free Run in nfl jerseys store the top christian louboutin uk four of the College Football Playoff standings, but what resulted Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes was the exact wholesale nfl jerseys opposite. The Cardinals came out flat against an inspired christian louboutin shoes Houston team and were essentially run off the field in a 36-10 rout.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home